League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Riot Games for Microsoft Windows and macOS. Inspired by Defense of the Ancients, the game follows a freemium model. The game was released on October 27, 2009.
A toss will be done where the higher seeded player will get to call first (eg: Player A vs Player B, Player A will get the chance to call). The winner of the toss will get to select either the side or the champion for the first match. If the winner of the toss chooses the side (Blue/Red), then the opponent will get to choose the champion to be played.
In the second match, the loser of the toss will get to select either the side or the champion. Players can pick any champion for the third match. Both players may pick the same champion as well. The side choice for the third match will be done by another coin toss.
– Game mode: Blind pick
– Game series: Best of three
– Bans: Each player will get to ban one champion from the semi-final round onwards
– Victory: First player to get a kill OR first player that gets a 100 creep score OR first player that destroy’s the opponent’s tower
– Disconnection: In case of disconnection from the game, it may be rehosted only if both players agree for a rehost. If not, the game win will be awarded to the remaining player.
– All verifications will be done through Gamer.LK Discord voice server. And players need to be connected to Gamer.LK Discord server during the entire length of the game.
General rules available at https://gamer.lk/rules
1 v 1
1 v 1
0 / 99999